BETTER, Moscow / BETTER / 2020
Dentsu Russia contributes to the achievement of SDG2030 and created a special platform named ‘Better’. Our goal is to systematically provide high quality communication services to Russian charitable organizations on a pro bono basis. and this is how we make it:
1. We Collaborate with non Dentsu group agencies to make social projects with huge social impact,
2. Started creating social communications industry
3. developed an intellectual volunteer community
4. help NGOs and foundations with campaigns umplementation which contributes to the revitalization and enhancement of partnerships across the country and and contributing to the achievement of SDG2030. This is our new must in the advertising industry - to set a benchmark in the area rarely getting any support. We set ourselves an ambitious task: to implement at least 20 pro bono advertising campaigns during the first year of the platform's existence with a total budget of at least 150,000,000 rubles.
We realized the potential of our partnerships, emplyees' volunteering interest and the need for high quality solutions from NGO's and Funds. We decided to become that driving force changing the local social communications landscape for better.
So our idea is big and bold: to create platform, which contributes to the revitalisation and enhancement of global partnerships. Work that endeavors to bring together NGOs, civil society and the private sector, government, in aid of the implementation of sustainable development.
Better platform for better life.
BETTER's strategic business objectives:
to systematically provide high-quality communication services on a pro bono basis to Russian charitable organizations.
- to unite disparate initiatives of representatives of the advertising market to support NGOs
- to form a bank of advertising inventory for working out social campaigns
- to form a community of advertising specialists who are ready to volunteer and participate in the making of advertising campaigns for brands
- to build a business process for launching social advertising campaigns in conditions of limited project funding
Target audience (project beneficiaries):
- Russian charitable foundations
- Russian non-profit organizations
- social projects, not having the status of NGOs, but contributing to the achievement of SDG2030
We set ourselves an ambitious task: to implement at least 20 pro bono advertising campaigns during the first year of the platform's existence with a total budget of at least 150,000,000 rubles.
It was really difficult, but we did it!