OGILVY & MATHER, Bangkok / NATUREGIFT 712 / 2015
In Thailand, functional coffee for men almost all claim to enhance sexual performance, NatureGift Extra Coffee Q10 Plus was the new product which aim to create need in having a better body in men, the benefit which has never existed in functional coffee for men market before. Instead of the traditional “telling” of the promise of the product, we “show” it to our target audience in a way that was creative, and convincing. Beyond just advertising, we presented them as actual artists with an entire entertainment concept and original music to generate consumer engagement. Introducing WHO boy band by NatureGift, the first Thai boy band to use only their bodies to entertain people. We made it real and relevant through TVCs, single on iTunes, MV on Youtube, meet-and-greet events and enhanced the trend by using social networks as a hub in order to create the new experience with fans.
• The music video for “I’m too good looking” surpassed 1 million Youtube views in 3 weeks and became the No.1 trending video on Youtube Thailand.
• The song reached #4 on the Thai iTunes store.
• User generated content was similar to that of any popular boy band: cover dances, fan art, MV reaction videos and even meet and greet events at Siam Square in central Bangkok.
• Free media coverage including Thailand’s top TV programs, magazines, and radio generated a remarkable earned free media of 1480 million baht in Thailand (49.3 Million USD)
• NatureGift Extra Coffee Q10 Plus was able to achieve sale equal to 60% of NatureGift’s top product, NatureGift Coffee Plus and drive total portfolio sales increased 17% without cannibalization of other variants.